Little Moon Essentials is a bath and body care brand that is devoted to providing high-quality, natural remedies for the body, mind, and soul through aromatherapy. We pride ourselves in our handcrafted process creating formulas with carefully sourced ingredients while using earth-friendly practices. All Little Moon Essentials products are cruelty-free, planet-friendly, and hand made by our team in the USA. Our mission is to provide natural remedies that will improve your physical and emotional well-being, so you can feel your best every day.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At fitmyauto.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
This product really helps my feet and toes when I use it in a foot soak or when I use it in my whirlpool tub. The smell is nice but not too strong. When I take a shower, I put some in a plastic basin and stand in it while I shower. The product refreshes my shower when I pour it out.
My husband has rheumatoid arthritis. Very little helps when he is having a flare up, but I got this product in hopes that I could persuade him to try it. He used it this evening and reports that it did seem to help with some of his joint pain. I’ve also used this for post-workout soreness, and it did seem to help a little with that, too.
Smells incredible, very calming. Arrived in great condition except that as soon as I removed the tamper-proof seal, I discovered that I received a faulty bag with the zipper already broken which is definitely a bummer. I definitely plan to re-order when I run out of this one, hopefully this defective packaging is an isolated incident because it’s otherwise perfect. Thanks, Little Moon Essentials! 😊
I love this bath salt! It smells so minty and bright.. Definitely woke me up after spending all day in a house with 9 dogs and 13 people. My muscles felt better too and it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I see people complaining about the size but like… It literally says 4oz so idk. I ordered the small size to see if I’d like it and will be ordering the bigger size now that I know I do.
Smells amazing and worked well. I used this for the COVID-19 stay at home Mother’s Day. Gave my wife a pedicure and this worked really well in the hot water for her feet. Smelt amazing and left the skin smooth.
I am in looooooooove! I’m a nightly bath taker and a devout Epsom salt user. I’ve really only ever found scent neutral or perfumed blends that are just way too floral for me. Give me a manly, woodsy, natural scent any day. This blend of coriander, vetiver, lemon, and levander is lovely. Not too masculine. Not too medicinal. It’s perfect. Though a little pricier than I’d usually like to spend, I really like that they are all natural ingredients, planet friendly, and cruelty free. You get what you pay for and in this case, you’re getting quality. Lastly, I love that they sell a small bag, in addition to bigger sizes. Unsure about a scent? Get the 113 gram bag! That’s enough for two or three baths.